• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any ROM's with Quick Settings?

Maybe I overlooked it the last time I checked but is there any ROM's for the Warp Sequent with a built in Quick Settings. I noticed even the CM10 which is a WIP doesnt have it ... I have MAPPZ Quick Settings and AntTek's but the notification options arent the same as the stock JB one. On my Nexus quick settings only shows if there are no running notifications.

Attachments

• quick settings.jpg
    quick settings.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
Tweaknation has power widgets but no Quick Settings like in the pic in my first post. I thought maybe it could be added into a ROM but maybe not

Thats the closest thing you'll get to built in toogles. Theres a thread on how to make it look like Jellybean 4.2.2 quick toogles but i was looking at the coding and what i would have to do and honestly wasnt motivated to do it lol. Not only were there hours of editing the SystemUI.apk, theres no chance of our Systemui.apk codes are the same and there would be a possibility of it not working and i wasnt gonna take that chance lol. So i just ported lidroid toogles since i've ported it on over 4 different phones in the past.

Upvote 0
Thats the closest thing you'll get to built in toogles. Theres a thread on how to make it look like Jellybean 4.2.2 quick toogles but i was looking at the coding and what i would have to do and honestly wasnt motivated to do it lol. Not only were there hours of editing the SystemUI.apk, theres no chance of our Systemui.apk codes are the same and there would be a possibility of it not working and i wasnt gonna take that chance lol. So i just ported lidroid toogles since i've ported it on over 4 different phones in the past.

Thanks for explaining it. I get it now. Its not really worth all that anyways.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones