• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any roms with Sense 2.0

I've been using Virtuous since I rooted my phone about 6 months ago. Now I'm using Warm Z 2.2 for about a week now and I absolutely love it!

Few minor issues:
1) The phone will reset when the screen is turned off and I get a pop up txt message through handcent. When I go to turn screen on the pop up txt is right there and I try to type or unlock the screen and its just frozen then it will eventually just reset.

2) A few other times when it just reset (think due to heavy load of GPS, WIFI, and possibly making a call at the same time).

3) Also when I was on a road trip w/ GPS, Wireless Tether, and playing music at the same time I noticed that the battery was slowly discharging even though I had it plugged into the AC adapter.

Overall, I am very happy w/ this ROM and hope the developer continues to work out some of these bugs as Sense 2.0 is awesome!! I don't see myself ever going to a ROM w/ out it again.

Reactions: drewkelly
Upvote 0
Overall, I am very happy w/ this ROM and hope the developer continues to work out some of these bugs as Sense 2.0 is awesome!! I don't see myself ever going to a ROM w/ out it again.

What's so great about it? I know they have a CM7 like "skin chooser" and HTC Hub, (which I didn't think was working) but what else makes it so great? I used to be a die hard sense fan and then I found launcher Pro and it's customization is endless compared to sense. Just curious as to what makes it so special that you'd "never go to a ROM w.out it" Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones