• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any romz yet

well so far I tryed puting cm 7 / miui rom, and none of those romz work for our Esteem,if anyone out there that's was able to get a custom rom on there esteem post it.

Yes. Be patient. There is no rom right now. Its being under development. So be patient.

at least we have to be really grateful for the developers because we are acquiring these wonderful programs and roms for our phones FOR FREE. If you want to show appreciation then Donate!!!!, because they deserve it.

Upvote 0
well so far I tryed puting cm 7 / miui rom, and none of those romz work for our Esteem,if anyone out there that's was able to get a custom rom on there esteem post it.

Please read through all the Threads first before creating one, it becomes more annoying when there are duplicate threads about one topic.

There is a rom being worked on, it will take time as developers do this in their spare time, it's not their job. So if you really want one NOW, start creating one for the esteem or be paitent for the developers who are working on it now and if you want it done faster I'm sure dontating to them will push their desire as it shows many who are egger, interested and supportive of their work.

Hang in there, there will be one soon enough. :)

Upvote 0
I have patience, and I appreciate pg / ss/mm and everyone out there who got us cwm ,I just asked a simple question no need to write a book on wat I ask!!!!

If the SS stands for ShinySide, I took no part in getting CWR, RZR, or the OC Kernel onto the phone. All that credit goes to PG and MM. I just tested along with others. ;)

Reactions: mrpnut
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones