• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any SCOTTeVEST users...

SCOTTeVEST is about the space for everything @mikedt. When it first came out you could wire a hard drive to your PocketPC and still have a normal looking jacket. I felt like a rum smuggler. Pockets for everything and anything.
I don't think "smart" clothing is going anywhere soon. It's just too darn expensive and I've yet to see washer/dryer tests.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Prefer a safari vest to carry my gear.
img-thing.jpeg

Upvote 0
To each his own. Where do you carry your battery power pack @mikedt?
I don't have one, no need, the Oppo R9 Plus will run for a day or more without charging. And I don't usually wear earphones when out and about either.
At the moment here in Inner Mongolia, Hohhot it's more about keeping warm when outside, so fur jacket it is. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: najamabbasi
Upvote 0
Nah, no jungle. But I like to keep my Library, Music collection and Video collection on seperate devices. That they are all connected to multiple databases is an amazing plus. Mr. Gordon designed a clothing system to carry them all with you in an inconspicuous way.
I hate looking like a Borg. His early designs included space for powerbanks as well.

@PitCarver No cable runs on Safari vests and I'm not a hunter. I get my food from the supermarket.

Safari vests are the pocket protectors of hunters.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones