• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root any Sense ROMs with less screens or option to change?

cool. thats pretty close to what i was looking for...im not a "huge" fan of the difference where the phone button was being replaced by phone/people/apps/texts/internet, but its not horrible

now i guess i have a secondary question...lets say i organize my apps how i want them on my new 3 or 4 pages and set my phone to use launcher pro every time i hit the home button...if at some point i wanted to go back to the sense layout with 7 pages, and i disable or uninstall launcher pro, would my apps be organized the same way they are right now, pre- launcher pro, or would i have to go back and reorganize them how i want?

TIA

Upvote 0
now i guess i have a secondary question...lets say i organize my apps how i want them on my new 3 or 4 pages and set my phone to use launcher pro every time i hit the home button...if at some point i wanted to go back to the sense layout with 7 pages, and i disable or uninstall launcher pro, would my apps be organized the same way they are right now, pre- launcher pro, or would i have to go back and reorganize them how i want?

TIA

The Sense UI will still look the way that it did when you installed LP - all of your settings will remain.
FYI, an easy way to switch between launchers is the app Home Switcher. You can bring any launcher 'forward' without losing the settings on the others.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones