1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Any tips on how to enter contacts into DInc?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bearaids, Jun 30, 2010.

1. bearaids

bearaids Member

Jun 17, 2010
    I just got my new DInc and I was wondering if there is a better way to enter contact info/phone numbers. I was using a blackberry on Tmobile, and just received my DInc via the mail. Do I need to enter in all my old numbers manually? Or is there an easier way to do it?

Advertisement

2. 4160-highvoltage

May 9, 2010
    Electrician
    East bay, California
    They can do it rather quickly at your nearest verizon store but if you dont want that i know there is another way that doesnt come to me. Search these forums and you will find it.

3. KB Smoka

KB Smoka Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Norwalk, CT
    Sync your Blackberry to Outlook using their software. Sync your Incredible with Outlook using HTC Sync.

The other option is what 4160-highvoltage said...Go to the Verizon store and have them do it, just don't let them charge you!!!

4. Excedio

Excedio Well-Known Member

May 28, 2010
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Try this How to Transfer a blackberry address book to Microsoft Windows | eHow.com

Then try to get your contacts in .CSV format and Import them to your Google Contacts. They can all be edited from there pretty easily.

EDIT: Better one (I think)
    http://androidforums.com/support/1335-blackberry-contacts-g1-address-book.html#post8166

bearaids likes this.
  5. Remillard

Remillard Active Member

Apr 23, 2010
    I agree with Excedio though. I think one of the best things about the Android platform is the integration with GMail. I rarely worry about editing contacts on the device. It's a lot faster to edit them in GMail's contact section and it synchronizes automagically.

6. bearaids

bearaids Member

Jun 17, 2010
  7. Excedio

Excedio Well-Known Member

May 28, 2010
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Glad to hear it. :)