1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

any unbrick files for a bricked htc one SV?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mattwhite43432, Aug 12, 2017.

1. mattwhite43432

hi,

i bricked my device trying to unlock the bootloader, and when i rebooted my phone all i get is no LED lights APART from when i plugged it in the computer or the wall socket, and if i leave the battery in for 5-10 seconds and take it out straght away it shows "QUALCOMM HS-USB QDLOADER 9008" in device manager, i am 1 step closer to unbrick it because the htc one SV has a snapdragon S4 plus MSM8960 chip i have to download MPRG8960.hex and ZTEMT tool studio (i will link them both below) but when i download the .hex file it says it failed, the reason why i made this thread up is because can someone guide me how to use it or if anyone is kind enough, link the right files down below (all i really need is the .hex file)

in the .zip file you will find a text document READ IT BEFORE YOU OPEN TOOL STUDIO it has the password to get in tool studio or if you are too lazy to read it the password is:

bason998@sina.con (its an n instead of an m)

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC One SV Forum

The HTC One SV release date was January 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1800mAh battery.

January 2013
Release Date
Reviews