• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help any way to change the right launcher button?

scotty85

Extreme Android User
Jul 25, 2010
when using the sense launcher,is there any way to change the right button from "personalize" to something else?

personally,i think personalize is a stupid thing for a launcher button. how often do you need to change your skin or wallpaper that you need a button on the launcer? :eek:

my favorite sense rom on my DINC had an app called rosie settings that let you change it. i cant find anything similar in settings or apps... but id really like to change "personalize" to mms.

yes,ive got ADW launcher set up this way,but i was just wondering if its possible to change the stock launcher. right now im flipping between the 2 to see wich is more tolerable.

thanks for any info :cool:

my favorite sense rom on my DINC had an app called rosie settings that let you change it. i cant find anything similar in settings or apps... but id really like to change "personalize" to mms.

This is a root app, along with the lockscreen one, IIRC. Once we start seeing more ROMs I'm sure this will be implemented into the sense ones. I personally just use LP+. I can have any dock or any icons I want. I don't really miss sense as much as I thought I would when I switched over.

Upvote 0
This is a root app, along with the lockscreen one, IIRC. Once we start seeing more ROMs I'm sure this will be implemented into the sense ones. I personally just use LP+. I can have any dock or any icons I want. I don't really miss sense as much as I thought I would when I switched over.

yes,rosie is a root app. its just so rediculous that "personalize" is a launcer button,that i figured there was something i was missing,lol... :p i thot maybe there was a hidden setting somewhere or something.

as i mentioned,i allready have ADW launcher. im not a sense fan,so downloading ADW was one of the first things i did.

it seemed like ADW was just a lil laggy,so i wanted to use the sense launcer for awhile then go back to ADW and re-evaluate. if its enuff of an issue to bother me ill give launcher pro a shot. i have used it in the past as well.

thanks for the replies. :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones