• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to get a good 4.0 experience out of it?

Ive been trying not to be pulled toward the beautiful hardware on this phone, all because of blur...i did have reservations about the screen and battery, but my older brother had one when i saw him today, and from where i was standing the screen looked great and he said the battery life was good as long as you didn't use MotoCast too much. all im really worried about now is blur. are there ways you can remove anything that would deviate from stock? (I know the bootloader is locked, so i assume no CM9). but especially with the new white one that looks fantastic. ill still probably get the nexus but if i can get the Razr (or maybe RazrMAX) to stock 4.0 it be mighty tempting....

I like the blur on this phone! The weather widget is actually kinda nice got weather animations and is real smooth. The social widget is nice as well. Of course ICS Android 4.0 would be even better but the blur really doesn't hinder the phone. Can't wait to see how blur will look with ICS Blursandwich anyone?
That sounds pretty good, especially coming from a saints fan like myself, i guess ill just have to wait till i go to the verizon store and check them both out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones