• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any way to move phone calendar events to gmail?

Art2013

Lurker
Jun 10, 2013
I've had my phone for over a year now and never thought I'd need to sync my calendar events with a gmail account calendar. Now that I've added a few hundred events to my calendar, I find the need to do this. Trying to find out why my phone didn't sync it's calendar to my gmail calendar led me to discover I had entered these events on my phone calendar, which is stored on my phone. So, any way I can get these to sync with my gmail calendar?

I've had my phone for over a year now and never thought I'd need to sync my calendar events with a gmail account calendar. Now that I've added a few hundred events to my calendar, I find the need to do this. Trying to find out why my phone didn't sync it's calendar to my gmail calendar led me to discover I had entered these events on my phone calendar, which is stored on my phone. So, any way I can get these to sync with my gmail calendar?
Droid X MB810?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones