1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any way to toggle the 4G lte on the connect?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mt1126, Apr 17, 2012.

1. mt1126

mt1126 Newbie

Hi I just bought the LG connect and upgraded from the Galaxy Indulge and I wanna know if there is a way to toggle the LTE for the LG connect. It is possible on the Indulge using the Anycut app or dialing the special number for a hidden menu but I'd like to know if its possible on the connect so I can save battery until my spare arrives. I tried using Anycut to access "LTE config." but it kept crashing. Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Android Expert

I use Data Switch from the market. Works great for me.

3. mt1126

mt1126 Newbie

yea I just tried a a 4g toggle app and it worked. never even thought about it.

4. 4ubest

4ubest Android Enthusiast

I downloaded and installed Data Switch, yet I cannot see how to run it ? Help please

5. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Android Expert

Its a widget so you have to press the menu key from the home screen to add it as a shortcut on ur homescreen.

I like data switch because its an actual switch that turns on ur data. Unlike other apps I've tried that just takes u to ur data screen in the settings.

Edit - to use just click on it. You'll know if its on when its green. Dark means data off.

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews