• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any way to watch live NFL games on the Epic?

MikeMc890

Aug 6, 2010
I thought Sprint had really good nfl coverage. I checked the Sprint NFL app but there was nothing about watching games. I had sprint nfl on my old blackberry and I was at least able to listen to the radio broadcast. I saw a verizon commercial a few days ago that looked like they have nfl games broadcasted over the phone.

Is there anyway to watch games on the Epic? Whats my best option?

27 posts in this thread.... 25 were discussion of a PIRATED app that had to be removed. NO ONE thought to report that??? :(

Verizon owns the rights to the app that was being discussed. Regardless of if it was "hacked" to work on Sprint or any other network, it does not negate the fact that it is the property of VERIZON and paid for by the users of VERIZON.

Linking/distributing/asking for the hacked Verizon app WILL result in infractions or being banned from the forums. Also see here: http://androidforums.com/android-applications/173950-if-nfl-mobile-has-stopped-working-you.html

Really guys, AF wants to stay open, sharing these files is a good way to get AF closed down. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones