• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any way we can get this going for the connect.??

flakito97

Android Expert
Sep 25, 2011
http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=494248

how to boost 3g in stock 2.3.4

I remember this making a HUGE difference to my data speeds on 3g. Wondering if this mod would work for the connect. Idk if it being LG, be too different? If not, are there any current data boosters that I can get pointed into the right direction for. Because I can't stand my YouTube videos lagging and me having to pause at least 15 for a 4min video -___-. Preciate any help.

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=494248

how to boost 3g in stock 2.3.4

I remember this making a HUGE difference to my data speeds on 3g. Wondering if this mod would work for the connect. Idk if it being LG, be too different? If not, are there any current data boosters that I can get pointed into the right direction for. Because I can't stand my YouTube videos lagging and me having to pause at least 15 for a 4min video -___-. Preciate any help.

I haven't checked the link but in my experience using a script to boost 3g tends to screw up 4g so it would seem to be win/loose.

Upvote 0
Actually if you have phones that are like Boost Mobile / Virgin which most are like 3G , Like a ZTE Warp , Galaxy Prevail , Kyocera Rise , ETC) if if you were to tell me how to boost 3G in the Kyocera rise , I might take it just for saving money (It is the same specs as the coolpad but a 3.5 inch screen and it has a nice QWERTY slide out keyboard , I like keyboards but not a alot but it does look handy and android 4.0 STOCK VANNILA
)

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at Peabody , MA
"Free replacements for a limited time only , See online for more details"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones