1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any weather app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by JamesWalk, Aug 3, 2013.

1. JamesWalk

JamesWalk Newbie

Hello all,

I am type of person who check weather everytime and almost every day, I am curious what app you use to check weather reports?

I am using AccuWeather, how about you? It will be great to share thoughts about weather apps here.

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Thread moved. :)

3. gingersnapgirl

gingersnapgirl Android Enthusiast

I use Weatherbug

4. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

I use Beautiful Widgets. I've watched it grow over the last few years into an amazingly beautiful weather app. Bazillion skins to download, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

funkylogik and chanchan05 like this.
  5. mrgigabyte

mrgigabyte Member

i use Unofficial NOAA Weather+ i like that it uses noaa forecast and radar i use PYKL3 Radar (NEXRAD/TDWR)

6. Puddy Tat

Puddy Tat Well-Known Member

Weather Bug, The Weather Channel, Sense flip clock & Weather, and Radar Now(the best one for radar).
    PT

7. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I use The Weather Channel. I like the widget as it shows the short term forecast and I can resize it to 3x1. I also like the radar imagery.

8. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Another beautiful widgets user here.

9. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Weather Bug Elite, and Quickweather.
    Quickweather links to NOAA official, and Wunderground - the PC version where you can still see the fronts and jet stream in traditional fashion. Not in marked isobars or arrows.

@mrgigabyte
    Does your unofficial NOAA put ads in? There's 2 unofficial NOAA apps, I tried both, but wound up getting full page ads intermittently. So intermittent, that I couldn't track them down. They weren't push, either. I've since deleted both, and the other app I had installed, and have not seen the full screen ads. I put MLB Scoreboard back, and still haven't seen the ads.

10. mrgigabyte

mrgigabyte Member

i use the paid version of Unofficial NOAA Weather+by Pandamonium Software and it does have any ads of any kind

11. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

I just use Thermometer Widget on my homescreen. All it shows is the temperature. For a quick view of what the weathers gona be like i just open Google Now or tap in it for something more advanced. What id ideally like is a widget as simple as the one in my screenshot but that has a tap option to open a proper weather app :thumbup: View attachment 59240

12. arden6

arden6 Lurker

My Favorite is Eye In Sky Weather

13. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

I use HD Widgets set to Weather Underground and Raindar for radar.

14. JamesWalk

JamesWalk Newbie

Hey there,

Sorry for late reply but I was busy, anyway thanks for your suggestions..

Actually I am using 4 different applications in 4 devices (2 smartphones and 2 tablets), there are very similar in displaying results each time of the day. I am using applications like : Weather Neue, Weather Wow, Weather Forecast, Yahoo Weather and also Weather Bug. Here it is a list with top 5 weather apps for android that I'd like to share with anyone : Top Five Weather Apps for Android

James

15. dylane

dylane Well-Known Member

If you use the Pro version of Zooper Widgets I think you could get it to do that. You can set up a simple test widget that will give basic information like current temp and high and low for the day, and in the Pro version you can set it so that tapping on it will open the app of your choice (might also be able to have it open a webpage, haven't experimented that much with it)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zooper.zwpro&hl=en