1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any where fahrenheit is the norm show celsius in stock weather samsung weather site?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by notableuser, Sep 9, 2019.

1. notableuser

notableuser Well-Known Member

MEANING, After seeing weather it takes you to the samsung.weather site in chrome.
    For a second shows F and like a troll in it changes to C in 2 seconds. Its just a PITA and wont waste energy seeing samsung chat.
    Yes, location for ALL else or other weather apps are ok. I even reset device.
    It primarily does its stupid F to C looking at hourly or so when on the samsung weather site via the stock weather installed.

Do you also see samsung.weather on the address line ?
    samsung solution. they said since nothing wrong with device or app and its samsungs servers, they said cant fix that.
    UK went through the same last month showing F and not C.
    I will say the hell with it and disable stock weather using adb

Advertisement

#1 notableuser, Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Well for me I use 1weather. I like the weather widget and it reads fine as far as F goes..... been using it for years

notableuser and marctronixx like this.
  3. notableuser

i have many paid weather apps
    i stated they all work.
    my concern was samsung's weather site linked to stock weather app.
    Again, its samsungs server issue and verified. UK had the same bug showing F not C not too long ago.

4. roehunter1

roehunter1 Newbie

I'm in US, mine does the same thing.sgiws F for just a second, then changes to C. samsung.weather.com

notableuser likes this.
  5. notableuser

I reported it to the samsung engineers.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews