• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any1 plan on buying a Macro Lens for their EVO?

Review: Magnetic macro lens for HTC EVO 4G

6a00d83451c9ec69e201348381bc17970c-800wi

6a00d83451c9ec69e20133f0582cce970b-800wi

have u purchased from them b4?

I have! They are located in Hong Kong so shipping takes 1 to 3 weeks. Normally I get most items in about 10 days.

They ROCK. The stuff they sell it much higher quality then the crap the Hong Kong vendors peddle on eBay any day of the week.

Also they have been around for YEARS. I used to buy my Nintendo system cartridge copiers from them back in the day used for dumping cartridges to rom files to play on your console with the blank ram based cartridges.

I just bought some Xbox 360 external hard drive cases from them to make some hacked Xbox 360 250gb HDD. The suckers even came with all the right molding marks in the plastic AND they included the sticks that go on the hard drive case (including the holographic security sticker). Can't tell them from factory Microsoft 360 HDD's!

That place sells good stuff.

Upvote 0
I have! They are located in Hong Kong so shipping takes 1 to 3 weeks. Normally I get most items in about 10 days.

They ROCK. The stuff they sell it much higher quality then the crap the Hong Kong vendors peddle on eBay any day of the week.

Also they have been around for YEARS. I used to buy my Nintendo system cartridge copiers from them back in the day used for dumping cartridges to rom files to play on your console with the blank ram based cartridges.

I just bought some Xbox 360 external hard drive cases from them to make some hacked Xbox 360 250gb HDD. The suckers even came with all the right molding marks in the plastic AND they included the sticks that go on the hard drive case (including the holographic security sticker). Can't tell them from factory Microsoft 360 HDD's!

That place sells good stuff.

I got my batteries in 7 days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones