1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

anybody can help me?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by harun74, Dec 22, 2011.

1. harun74

harun74 Lurker

hi. i am new android user. my problem is, i want to root my samsung galacy ace. tired tried so many program via pc and phone. but the result is failure. can anybody post a right program. i have try oneclick.exe, z4root.apk, superuser.apk, universalandroidroot.apk and some other program. pls.....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

harun, welcome to Android Forums. We have a section here of AF just for rooting your Ace. Here is a link to that area. Once there you should find all the help and steps you should follow to achieve root on your phone. Have fun and thanks for using these forums. Ace - All Things Root - Android Forums

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome to the forums!

4. Steven58

Hello! and Welcome to Android forums! :) Your first post had a problem with it. There are no liks allowed in the first post, including your email account.

Furthermore, it is much wiser to keep root discussion here, on the boards, in the right root section for your phone, as opposed to putting your own personal email up and hoping some "real" answers it, rather than a spammer.

Please get your help the way I suggested rather than asking for help off the boards. Thank you and welcome again!

Steven