1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anybody else getting a gray triangle in their status bar?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by airtioteclint, Aug 19, 2012.

1. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Android Expert

I've been getting it all day and reboots won't make it go away. My Internet and radio been going in and out too. My brother also got a connect and his is fine. He's on stock im on black plague.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Yes. That's a roaming indicator that shows when you loose data for a second or are on a non metro tower. Don't worry about it if you are within your own area code. If you are in the next county or state you won't have mms or data service though.

3. jgarcia88

jgarcia88 Well-Known Member

Go to settings>wireless networks> mobile network>system select. Make sure you select metro pcs instead of automatic!!!

airtioteclint likes this.
  4. airtioteclint

Yeah that's what I did. I guess my local tower is down or something. Hope it's just temporary or maybe even fixing to make it better. :D

5. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Hope its an update on your tower :D
    :fingerscrossed:

airtioteclint likes this.
  6. airtioteclint

Well the old signal was good but if the update makes it better I won't complain. :D

I guessed they fixed it as I was typing this I just got a whole mess of texts and voicemails.

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews