• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anybody else having voice mail problems?

My VZ voice mail accepts my password sporadically while on my wife's phone it does not accept it at all even when calling from another line. We have worked with VZ reps and did all the easy things (like reset the password, reinstall sim card, etc.) VZ has maintained its a VZ issue until this morning when I got a message from a VZ engineer saying its a software issue. Supposedly, if the volume is too loud when you enter the password it creates some kind of feedback and does not work. An update will fix it. Before I complain some more anybody else having a problem?

I managed to get both voicemails working but only if the passwords are entered when the phone is NOT on speakerphone. Strange, but it supports what the VZ engineer told me about some sort of feedback from the phone.

Can anybody verify there VZ voicemail works if they enter their password while on speakerphone? Surprising I seem to be the only one with this problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones