• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody else notice the new Evo3D looks like ... (options)

The LG back looks way more 80's than the Evo 3D's back...

LG-Thrill-3D-02-thumb-330x247-59479.jpg

Reminds me of a beeper and aluminum belt clip.

Upvote 0
Hah, so the Evo 3D is just one of the katamari cousins.

I tend to see robot eyes:
{picture removed}

HA!

I can DEF see that. =]]] And it has my complete approval now. =]

Number 5 is ALIVE!

ROFLMAO...This one is a pretty awesome comparison also!

"Los Locos kick your @$$. Los Locos kick your face. Los Locos kick your balls into outerspace!"...hahahaha

Ha ha ha, You guys must have bad memories. I posted a picture of Number 5 on page one of this thread!

Reactions: drexappeal
Upvote 0
This thread is definitely WINNING! Plus y'all are just too adorable lol
Remember these?
81252523-260x260-0-0_Sony+Sony+M+450+Entry+Micro+Recorder+Black.jpg

htc-evo-3d-first-hands-on-46-590x392.jpg

The back of the Evo3D reminds me of it. Not sure I care for the design. I know it needs the two lenses to film 3D, but it still could have been designed differently so it doesn't look like we're using a 1990's cassette recorder LOL.
I never thought of it, but I do see the resemblance now, lol. :)

Upvote 0
I watched Transformers. I can't believe how much you guys remember!! I barely remember ANY of it. :( I did have a couple of the toys.

Aaaaanyway, I find the dual cameras looking like a mini cassette recorder endearing. :)

Any kid that grew up in the 80's HAS to remember the following:

GI Joe, Transformers, HeMan, Inspector Gadget, Muppet Babies
and even Thundercats.

I'm sure there are many others that I'm not remembering, but those were some of my favorites.

But by far, GI Joe and Transformers were the two cartoons that I HAD to watch every Saturday.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones