• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody else notice the new Evo3D looks like ... (options)

my dad's view master camera

Attachments

• f_tan_camera.jpg
    f_tan_camera.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Well, I don't want to get into details but I'll just say I'm going to be ok. Hopefully a week from today I'll be 24 hours from being home and I'll have a shiny new Evo3D as a reward for being healthier. =)

Thanks for your thoughts and concern. I mean that.

Oh, man. Hope you recover really fast, so you can enjoy your new phone! Your android fam is here to help you with your recovery by giving you as much good info and entertainment as we possibly can.

Upvote 0
To everyone in this thread.... you are my heroes tonight. I'm in the hospital for a few weeks and I've been kind of down & out all day... you just really made my night. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen alike! ;)

Get well, whatever it is! And don't stop posting! Severe illness, injury or even a mild case of death are no excuse (fortunately in my case an extreme workload is a weak excuse)!

Our thoughts are with you.

Upvote 0
Oh, man. Hope you recover really fast, so you can enjoy your new phone! Your android fam is here to help you with your recovery by giving you as much good info and entertainment as we possibly can.
Get well, whatever it is! And don't stop posting! Severe illness, injury or even a mild case of death are no excuse (fortunately in my case an extreme workload is a weak excuse)!
Our thoughts are with you.
Ha ha ha... No worries! Nothing could keep me from posting on the Forums :D

My Wife going to bring mine to me tomorrow evening. It'll be a great reward for getting healthier and a good way to spent my time while I finish up my visit here. I get to go home Monday! :)

Thanks again everyone for your kind thoughts. :eek: Really nice of you all and glad to know I have even more people rooting for my quick recovery. :)

Reactions: drexappeal
Upvote 0
LOL, I read that like "walking for diabetes" or "biking for charity" -- "Rooting for Recovery" (TM), where we all have a marathon 3VO bootloader unlocking fest to get you home faster to your shiny new toy. I'd sign up. :D
Ohh man! That is epic! I love it! "Rooting for Recovery" hahaha :D... Ohh sheesh... I love these Forums... :eek:

Upvote 0
"Rooting for Recovery" (TM), where we all have a marathon 3VO bootloader unlocking fest to get you home faster to your shiny new toy. I'd sign up. :D

*Gives this post the stamp of approval*

geek-approved2.png

My girls would give me the craziest look (like she needs mental help or she's too far beyond help). If I ever say, 'Rooted for Recovery' to them. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones