1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Anybody get theirs early?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JKett, Nov 15, 2011.

1. JKett

JKett New Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Web Developer
    NJ
    I went into B&N today expecting to pre-order a Nook Tablet for Friday, and the employee said they got a shipment early and asked if I wanted one today. Pretty nice surprise. Anyone else get lucky?

Advertisement

2. Topken

Topken Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2011
    seems a lot of people have but I will be getting mine the first week of december. Ill go to a B&N store to pick one up at that time. Im doing it that way so that it gives the devs time to get this thing rooted and a port of cwm in the works. Ill be getting this over the fire personally. The extra ram and the sd card slot are part of the reason I am getting this over the fire.

3. r2tbone

r2tbone New Member

Dec 6, 2009
    I got mine last night too. I preordered mine a week ago and I just so happened to go by the store last night and I was able to pick mine up.

4. sonicbluetm

sonicbluetm New Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Already got mine and getting my Fire in the mail tomorrow HUEHUEHUE I have a feeling like supporting both will help keep prices for these things as low as they are. I just hope that reading Kindle books on the Nook and vice versa won't prove to be too much of a challenge.

5. erod550

erod550 New Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Just got one tonight. I had "pre-ordered" in the store last week. The guy wrote down my name and phone number and said he'd call me when they came in. Well I called tonight to see if they were going to have them tomorrow or Friday and they said we've had them since Monday. So I went in and bought it. Probably never would have gotten a phone call if I had waited. Looking forward to this thing being rooted.

6. Beatlesfan

Beatlesfan Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Gf preordered for me online, but i picked it up today at the store. Loving it so far. Got go launcher and amazon market on it. VERY eager for root.