1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories Anybody have this Amzer case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by myxmastrmike, Jun 21, 2010.

1. myxmastrmike

myxmastrmike Member

Jun 5, 2010

Advertisement

2. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Only the black one looks that way......all the other colors look diferent if you click on them.

3. sr1982

sr1982 Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Anyone have any experience with these cases? I currently have the Body Glove case on it and am not a fan. I am on my second one and it keeps coming unsnapped (as the first one did) I am seeking something that is really thin that makes the screen "recessed." I am open to other options. Thanks

4. myxmastrmike

myxmastrmike Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Yeah I noticed that... which is why I figured id see if anybody got one...

5. Mixelplux

Mixelplux Active Member

Jun 12, 2010
    I just got mine today and it wasn't quite was i expected. The built quality is not the best, looks okay - but definitely make the phone alot more fat.

6. latteralus

latteralus Member

Jun 20, 2010
    I ordered one of the Luxe Argyle cases direct from Amzer since Amazon seemed to be infinitely out of stock........now I understand why they are out of stock.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!. I was given a tracking number that resulted in zero tracking info over a 2 week period. I called after the first week was told I would recieve a call back. Called 2 more times and was told that the order had been shipped. Called the 4th time and was informed it was not shipped but yet they sent me a confirmation that the products had been shipped. From my experience .. this sounds like a sweat shop......horrible customer service.. really bad phone reception as well, once I finally talked to someone they barely spoke english and the phone was constantly breaking up.

I was told I will be refunded my money in 1-3 business days but Im betting I will be calling back cause there is no reason to have confidence in this company. I will never buy any product from this company or the affiliates they are associated with. I hope others have had better experiences but mine was horrible.

7. lettcco

lettcco Member

Jun 8, 2010
    bought mine like 2 weeks ago, finally got my hand on it today. Pretty much what I expected: rigid but flexible if dropped, slick all the way around for easy pocketing, and finally it's just enough thickness to protect the lens in the back. There is a rough edge on the seam but I am not bothered by it. Hopefully it will last longer than those silicone case.

8. ZNA03

ZNA03 Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Wellington, Fl

Agreed. I got my white one today. The crystal hard case "snap on". So far it's exactly what I wanted. A hard case that doesn't add much bulk and makes it look like it's supposed to be white. It Also covers the buttons well.

Tags: