1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Anybody know where the clockwork recovery image is stored?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ruh17, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Ruh17

Ruh17 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    California
    So, Im having an interesting problem. About a month ago installed the clockwork rom manager and installed the clockwork recovery to use the app. I could never get the recovery to show up so I deleted the app. I also deleted everything on my sdcard having to do with it. Since then I have used the RA recovery and have made and restored nandroid backups with know problem.
    Yesterday I went to make a nandroid backup and the clockwork recovery came up for the first time ever. when I went to restore a nandroid it said I didn't have any cause i never made any with clockwork and it must not look in the same folder.
    Im assuming there must still be a file somewhere to delete but I cant find out. And I can't restore any of my backups. Im using white widow 3.1 and haven't had this issue before with this rom. Any advice would be appreciated.

Advertisement

2. pkopalek

pkopalek Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Computer Technician / Systems Implementation Manag
    Buffalo, NY
    Ruh17 likes this.
  3. Ruh17

Ruh17 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    California
    That's what I was thinking I have to do. It's wierd cause I've been using this rom for a couple weeks and was still getting Amon's recovery til yesterday.