1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anybody use Google Wallet Offers yet? 15% Coupons

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by civicsisedan, Dec 27, 2011.

1. civicsisedan

civicsisedan Android Expert

I was wondering if anybody had used the offers inside google wallet yet.

The ones that are 15% off, American Eagle says only in certain cities and has anybody not in those cities used it?

Gap and Old Navy say bay area as well.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

Nothing around here to even try them on...

3. crackers8199

crackers8199 Android Enthusiast

i'm gonna try to add my AE rewards card when i get home...

4. efdisaster

efdisaster Well-Known Member

I went into a Container Store, but the selection of leftover 50% off wrapping paper was terrible... so I didn't get to test out the 10% off.

5. efdisaster

efdisaster Well-Known Member

I sorta used the Jamba Juice one, today. The girl behind the counter had NO IDEA how to run these coupons, either the $2 16oz smoothie (which is better than half price, by they way) or the $5 for $10 ... she rung a smoothie in for $2, manually, I think and then said I should try to put the phone up to the paypass thing, at which point it paid for the smoothie with my prepaid wallet card... which is not what we wanted. So I still have my $10 and I paid $2 for a smoothie, even though it didn't "redeem" and I think I got a free muffin and a card for a free 16oz smoothie "for my trouble." So I'd call it a win. Thanks Google!

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews