1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

AnyCut alternative?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by angiembfl, May 23, 2011.

1. angiembfl

angiembfl Well-Known Member

I was going through the favorite apps thread and noticed AnyCut but it doesn't seem to be available in the market anymore. I would love an app/widget that brings some of the settings to the front screen. I know there's the widget that comes with the phone but I only need two of the icons (out of the four) and want to save my screen space for stuff I do use. :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

There are plenty of toggle widgets on the market. Weather and toggle widgets come to mind. Also tasker can allow you to create toggle widgets for most any phone function, you can also customize the icon for the widget and a label if you want.

angiembfl likes this.
  3. angiembfl

angiembfl Well-Known Member

Thanks, yeahha. I've been holding off on Tasker because it seems super complicated and I don't want to pay if I'm not sure it's for me. I'm looking to try something a bit simpler then once used to that go all out with Tasker. :)

4. vosg

vosg Android Expert

Tasker indeed has a steep learning curve, but the free 15 day trial should be enough to get the grips of it. It's also well supported and it has a very active forum. Highly recommended if you want to tweak your phone!

5. jindy77

jindy77 Member

what happened to AnyCut? i have it installed and it works fine, but it no longer shows up on the market,(doing a search), tho it is listed in "my apps" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwxLDUwMSwiY29tLmFwcGRyb2lkLmFueWN1dCJd <- that link only works for some, most it does not. just curious, wondering why that is. anyideas? have told others about it, only to have them not be able to find it. tia!