• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root anyone can test my new rom

D

Deleted User

Hello ive been improving the stock os for tge pc36100 htc evo 4g and i wanted to knowany one to test a rom out so i can upload it and send it via your inbox then see if it flashes, i used to have a htc evo with twrp on it but it wouldnt flash it but needing cwm recovery installed evo to test it for me anyone interested?

Hello ive been improving the stock os for tge pc36100 htc evo 4g and i wanted to knowany one to test a rom out so i can upload it and send it via your inbox then see if it flashes, i used to have a htc evo with twrp on it but it wouldnt flash it but needing cwm recovery installed evo to test it for me anyone interested?
Sorry, wrong phone. This forum is for the HTC EVO 3D rebranded for Virgin Mobile (PG86100). No offense, but I'm pretty sure it'll brick my phone if I tried your ROM.

EDIT: So the thread was moved to the right place? Good. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian706
Upvote 0
It should be flashable with TWRP, as long as you use an update-binary from Jellybean or newer. This one is provided by TeamWin, and should work fine: http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/utilities/update-binary

But I'm running KitKat on my OG EVO, so unless your ROM is Lollipop, I'm not interested, sorry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones