1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone come from the LG Optimus

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cammykool, Aug 18, 2012.

1. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert

Any. ANY kind of Optimus in my case the Optimus v for virgin mobile. How does it compare?

I know it's a little smaller. And the size is 150 Mbs to the user similar to the 175 on the v I have a nexus 7

Is it smooth. How is sense? Is the sense 3.5 rom worth it?

Thank you

2. clunkercar01

clunkercar01 Member

I had an LG GT540 optimus and came to the Wildfire S from that.
    Regardless of spec etc etc I have to say that the HTC Sense is absolutely superb.
    Now... first of all... I dont run the Sense homescreens as I use GoLauncherEX.
    But... all the inbuilt Sense stuff still works for me.
    For example... my phone rings and I pick it up to see who it is and the volume lowers right down as it knows I already have it in my hand - priceless!
    I turn the phone over during a call and it turns on speakerphone - priceless!
    I put the phone to my ear and the screen turns off as it knows its next to my head so my cheek or ear doesnt affect the touchscreen - priceless!
    All things I adore about the Sense on HTC and yeah, I know there are some apps that do the same or similar - but this is actually built into the phone and well... it gets a huge thumbs up from me and has alot more bells and whistles than the LG.

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews