• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone coming from a TF101?

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
Wondering how the older model compares? (i will not be buying keyboard)

I was planning on getting one for my wife, and she would get me the Prime for Christmas.

But Asus is obviously playing f*ckn games and I dont have the patience for it, so im thinking ill just buy 2 TF101's and return mine in 30 days.

Wondering if this is a decent device, and if its a decent temporary tablet? We never had a Tablet before. Or is there a better 10 incher youd suggest for my wife?

PS, wtf is with Asus? There are obviously issues .. just announce wtf is going on and be transparent about it, people will be less frustrated!

EDIT, crap i should have made this in the TF101 forum i suppose, ill go make it now sorry.

Wondering how the older model compares? (i will not be buying keyboard)

I was planning on getting one for my wife, and she would get me the Prime for Christmas.

But Asus is obviously playing f*ckn games and I dont have the patience for it, so im thinking ill just buy 2 TF101's and return mine in 30 days.

Wondering if this is a decent device, and if its a decent temporary tablet? We never had a Tablet before. Or is there a better 10 incher youd suggest for my wife?

PS, wtf is with Asus? There are obviously issues .. just announce wtf is going on and be transparent about it, people will be less frustrated!

EDIT, crap i should have made this in the TF101 forum i suppose, ill go make it now sorry.

Just be patient.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones