1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone else getting the "network unstable" message?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Knightmare69, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Knightmare69

Knightmare69 Newbie

It started happening a few months back, I even had the Sim Card swapped out but that didn't help. Just using my phone and browsing online content whether through WiFi or Data and I constantly get "network unstable, try again later" something to that effect. But the phone and browsing is still working fine. Phone isn't rooted, only "mod" is nova launcher. Anyone have any idea? Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Which browser are you using?

I've never seen that error message tbh.

3. Knightmare69

Knightmare69 Newbie

Using Dolphin but it happens just in general when using the phone.

4. SavageRobot

SavageRobot Android Expert

A quick google of this error seems it's quite common with Samsung devices. A couple of cures are;
    The error is on 4.3, have you got the latest update?
    Also emptying the cache works for some people (again this isn't z1 specific so may be worth someone more experienced and clued in to confirm this will be OK to do).

5. Knightmare69

Knightmare69 Newbie

I've emptied the Cache numerous times, it's a weekly ritual to help improve the phones performance. Yes, the Z1 is on the latest update. I meant to take a screen shot but forgot and am traveling now.

Sony Xperia Z1 Forum

The Sony Xperia Z1 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 20MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews