• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else have problems with the Zagg screen protector?

FreeRangers

Jun 25, 2012
So I bought a TF700 (love it so far btw) and I also got a Zagg screen protector for it. I use Zagg on all my other devices and have never had a problem with them. SO I put the zagg on the tf700 and the touch screen is very unresponsive (to the point where the touch screen doesn't work). I took off the zagg and the touch screen works fine. Why is this? Zagg works incredibly well on all my other devices, so why not on the tf700?

So I bought a TF700 (love it so far btw) and I also got a Zagg screen protector for it. I use Zagg on all my other devices and have never had a problem with them. SO I put the zagg on the tf700 and the touch screen is very unresponsive (to the point where the touch screen doesn't work). I took off the zagg and the touch screen works fine. Why is this? Zagg works incredibly well on all my other devices, so why not on the tf700?

Yes. One other member reported the same thing in another thread.
http://androidforums.com/asus-transformer-infinity-tf700t/484514-find-accessory-post-here.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones