• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else have this problem with customizing your themes?

My problem is, I can't ever seem to find one that I can keep for more then a day or two. I always have to look and see what everyone else is doing and get some ideas and change it up.

Somewhat frustrating, but fun at the same time.

Anyone else have this problem besides me?

Whiteice

No, you're not the only one. I'm settling down to a setup that's working for me, though... but when 2.2 finally hits for my phone, I'll probably redo the whole darn thing.

Upvote 0
No, you're not the only one. I'm settling down to a setup that's working for me, though... but when 2.2 finally hits for my phone, I'll probably redo the whole darn thing.

What would the change in 2.2 bring you that you would have to change it again?

My HTC Hero, from what I understand is staying at 2.1 so I don't know anything about the 2.2

Upvote 0
What would the change in 2.2 bring you that you would have to change it again?

My HTC Hero, from what I understand is staying at 2.1 so I don't know anything about the 2.2
More than likely the upgrade to 2.2 will require a wipe, so I'll be setting up from scratch again. I'll probably find something new and different to do when I do that... I do every time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones