1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone else having problems with the sd card?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by offthecha1n, Dec 5, 2009.

1. inaz4sun

inaz4sun Well-Known Member

Here is what I have:

Sandisk 2GB microSD (not microSDHC) unknown class - Working fine/no problems

TOPRAM 16GB microSDHC class 4 - corrupted daily, so basically unusable. Also found that it didn't work in a car SD MP3 player that all my other SD cards did work in.

Kingston 8GB microSDHC class 4 - has been working perfectly for 2 weeks.

Samsung 2GB microSD unknown class - no issues

Toshiba 1GB microSD unknown class - no issues

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jesus = me!

Jesus = me! Member

i had this exact problem bro, it got in my freaking nerves .

but mine is fixed now.

all i did was changed memory cards and then it never ever gave me the annoying message and notification.

man i was getting pissed with that bug. f.y.i - the behold 2 memory card that came with it gave me that problem . idk why .

3. psz

psz Android Enthusiast

This is by NO MEANS a definate, however...

It appears that two different SD cards were suppled with the Behold II.

Original run B2s came with a Samsung-branded SD card. These seem to not have problems (I used it for a month or two without any issues)

However, newer ones (not sure when) seemed to come with SanDisk-branded SD cards. These seem to be the ones that most people have a problem with.

I personally have an A-Data (never heard of them) 16GB Type 6 SD card that I bought in January, and it's been fine the entire time.

I picked up my Behold II on November 22nd (I went in initially to buy a Cliq, and saw that Samsung had an Android on T-Mobile), so I've now gone over five months between the two SD cards.

4. Angel

Angel Lurker

The problem I am having with my sd card is when I try and save a picture to my sd card I get the message "copying attachment to sd card failed". Is anyone else having this problem?

Angel

5. i was freaking out just got the phone but didnt have the card in all the way you have to push with little bit of force

Samsung Behold 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews