• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

anyone else having trouble filling up the screens?

omgitswes

Apr 8, 2010
I only have stuff on my home screen, a full screen weather widget and like two programs on another...that leaves 4 more screens with nothing on it.

I have all the apps I need so far and most of the ones that came with the phone I don't use. Just feels weird having all that extra space

I only have stuff on my home screen, a full screen weather widget and like two programs on another...that leaves 4 more screens with nothing on it.

I have all the apps I need so far and most of the ones that came with the phone I don't use. Just feels weird having all that extra space

I won't fill all screens until I get an extended battery. But they could definitely come in handy with all of the cool apps and widgets.

Upvote 0
Mine from left to right are:

1) Nav stuff: Across the top are the 4 widgets for Airplane, BT, Wifi, GPS. On the left is the Large size Weather widget. At the bottom are Maps, Car Panel, Latitude, Sky, Earth (up one row on the right).

2) Full screen Calendar

3) Short Cuts to my favorite Apps (screen is always changing based on new stuff I download).

4) Home: HTC Clock and Weather at the top, Google Search widget at the bottom, Juice Defender and BatteryTimeLight short cuts in the middle.

5) Contacts: Shortcuts to Facebook, Facebook Contacts, People, Search People, and Gesture Search. People Widget on the Right with my most called contacts.

6) Message Widget (Can't remember the name, but it's the stock HTC one).

7) Friend Stream.

I played around with a Work Scene but I don't really switch back and forth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones