• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

anyone else interested?

I am, looking forward picking one up very soon. i love my blackberries but the fact that the new bold touch is based off the 9000 design and it wont be upgradable to qnx, makes me want to wait till qnx comes out. so i excited this phone came to sprint because i was contemplating leaving Sprint to Verizon for this phone, it has everything i need.

Upvote 0
is anyone else interested in this phone? I like the set up. had a bb and moved to optimus s and i hate that phone.(the phone is fine with no problems just hate touch screen). thinking i might pick this one up.

I grabbed mine at the Bradenton Sprint store yesterday and have been doing a lot of set up and transferring (God bless Appbrain!) apps. After a full night's charge and using HotSpot for an hour this morning while I was getting my car serviced, BlueTooth and a couple of calls I was still at 94% - I'll take that over my EVO!!

I had some issues transferring my old 16gb SD card - it kept freezing up on me. So, I deleted the stuff there and copied over the stuff on the stock 2gb card. It works great now!!

Upvote 0
I've had my XPRT for about a month now. I like the phone!

The main reasons for buying the phone:

Both GSM and CADL, I can use this phone when I visit the Philippines with a sim card.
Android, I think android is the future of phones and tablets, linux based and easy to develop for... People are kinda tired of windows....

rooted with oneclick, backed up with titanium backup pro, Rom Manager pro, superuser, Droid 2 bootstrapper...

The only complaint I have with this phone is the lack of a cam on the front for video chat.:cool:

Upvote 0
I decided to get rid of my Blackberry and move over to Android. This Motorola XPRT is the best phone I've ever experienced and/or owned. The keyboard is very similar to my Blackberry. The battery lasts longer than any phone I've had to date. I get 1 1/2 days of use out of my phone with a full charge. I bought the phone so I could also utilize it in Central America. I'm very impressed with this phone.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones