1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone Else Use Twitter On The DNA?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CoyotesFan4Evr, Jul 2, 2013.

1. CoyotesFan4Evr

CoyotesFan4Evr Android Enthusiast

So I have had Twitter on every smart phone I've had and it's always worked flawlessly for me. My only complaint was when Twitter decided it was a better idea to notify you individually of each Tweet from everyone you follow. That was stupid. Anyways to my issue. I have Twitter set up perfectly and I have the alerts set up right and I have the right settings done on it so that I SHOULD get notified of when someone tweets. Yeah well I DON'T get notified and I have gone thru everything on my phone to make sure without the shadow of a doubt that everything is set up right.

So basically is anyone else having this issue or is there a thread that I missed where this is covered? It's really rather baffling to me that this is happening.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DannyJSlone

DannyJSlone Android Enthusiast

I am not on the DNA but I had this issue at first. I went on line on the computer and logged into twitter there. Then I did a quick search inside the twitter app itself on the computer for notification problems on android. It walked me through some steps to clear out the problem and now my twitter app on my phone works great.

3. steadyhndz

steadyhndz Newbie

That is an issue within your Twitter settings most likely.

4. CoyotesFan4Evr

CoyotesFan4Evr Android Enthusiast

I got it fixed last week or weekend. I went into the app and went to all the ones that I follow and turned off and back on the notifications and within an hour or two everything was working like it should. I didn't post this sooner because with almost 100 views and no responses I didn't really see the need since at the time no one had any issues. A frustrating problem to fix but I'm glad that it is. I just wish Twitter would go back to an alert that says you have 30 new tweets instead of a notification from each individual person that sent one. Stupid if you ask me.

HTC Droid DNA Forum

The HTC Droid DNA release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2020mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews