• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else wish Evo had 8GB on-board memory

I wished that the evo had onboard memory. Heck I wish I had a TB worth of memory. But that doesn't change anything. I stopped looking at the other side of the fence after I got my phone, simply because it's what I have. I'm more focused on my phone and what it can and cannot do. If I need more memory in the not too distant future, I will just buy a bigger memory card. Once installed, I don't have to mess with it again. If I maxed out the amount of memory, the I know it's time for me to buy a new phone.

EDIT: Okay I take that back, I'll probably buy a new phone the time my 12 months is up. LOL

Upvote 0
I wished that the evo had onboard memory. Heck I wish I had a TB worth of memory. But that doesn't change anything. I stopped looking at the other side of the fence after I got my phone, simply because it's what I have. I'm more focused on my phone and what it can and cannot do. If I need more memory in the not too distant future, I will just buy a bigger memory card. Once installed, I don't have to mess with it again. If I maxed out the amount of memory, the I know it's time for me to buy a new phone.

EDIT: Okay I take that back, I'll probably buy a new phone the time my 12 months is up. LOL

Yeah that's truth lol I managed to avoid video reviews and vs videos lol but good point

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones