• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else wished they'd waited now?

Naa, the legend doesn't look like a big enough jump from the Hero to interest me. I never use flash if i can help it anyway because flash makes pictures look too unflattering (plus i'm a camera freak so always carry a compact anyway). I think next time around i'd be tempted to go for one with a physical keyboard, screen keyboard is too sloppy for me.

That Salsa looks nice ...

Upvote 0
Answer: Buy sim free phone with a sim only contract that's shorter with better inclusives
Can upgrade your phone whenever you like then, admittedly it's a bigger outlay upfront but for me the benefits outweigh the negatives
I've got a hero and when legend/bravo are out, I'll flog the hero and buy one of those

Thats exactly what i do.....means you always have the latest gadget and never have to waid till your contract is up to upgrade.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones