1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone else's battery really crappy today?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tensazan, May 14, 2011.

1. tensazan

tensazan Android Enthusiast

Has anyone had a problem with their TB eating through battery today? I updated my phone the night it went live, and no problems, but for some reason today mine has been chewing through battery like never before, had to charge it 3 times. I had the exact same signal, did almost no texting, and no internet at all... along with the same settings as usual

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chuey2482

chuey2482 Newbie

Tensazan, actually my battery has been great today. updated OTA yesterday. installed and rebooted as planned. i then pulled battery. reboooted with no issues. Charged battery and then bumped to completely fill battery. TBolt was on charger all night. Unplugged at 7am. Now its 10:35pm cdt and I'm at 54% 15h 35mins up time. Awake time is 4hrs 55 mins. Txting, surfing, solitare, Pandora and WinAmp. 3g and wifi only.
    Am running stock 2.2.1. Not rooted. Am running Android Assistant and Juice Defender.

I did order the twin 1700mah batteries with charger($17.50 on ebay),but this is acceptable to me.

Any questions, let me know.

3. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Android Enthusiast

I to had terrible battery today, unplugged at 6:30am, by 11:45 my first battery was at 15%. At 12:15 my 2nd battery went in and by 5pm my phone died. Been charging this battery since about 5 pm and am at 66%, taking forever to charge! Update screwed me!

4. Thunder22

Thunder22 Member

Mine was pretty good. I had a "runaway" battery 2 weeks ago, battery pull solved it.

5. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

Battery seemed better after the update. So no my battery has been behaving.

6. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Android Enthusiast

Im just getting update now... Havent had any issues with battery since first week...

[​IMG]

Update: Wow, this webcam takes ugly pics...

7. jcnyc

jcnyc Android Enthusiast

My battery is worse after update. Drains a little faster, nothing significant but it is still drainign faster than ebfore.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews