• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone Experience Any Bluetooth Weirdness?....

PsychDoc

May 30, 2010
NYC
... I'm finding that my phone sometimes disconnects and then has trouble reconnecting from my car's BT for no apparent reason. At these times I even seem to lose all phone service for a second or two and there's a little dialog bog that pops up telling me "The phone process has stopped" (or something like that). A reboot seems to help but it seems weird. Could this have anything to do with a sim card that is defective?

Any ideas about what's going on?

... I'm finding that my phone sometimes disconnects and then has trouble reconnecting from my car's BT for no apparent reason. At these times I even seem to lose all phone service for a second or two and there's a little dialog bog that pops up telling me "The phone process has stopped" (or something like that). A reboot seems to help but it seems weird. Could this have anything to do with a sim card that is defective?

Any ideas about what's going on?

Yeppers......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones