• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone feeling a bit overwelmed by all the X excitement

I feel really disappointed right now. I called my Verizon store today to check on the order of my Inc (Order it on the 18th of June) to see if I could go ahead and switch it to the X. The rep told me that I had to wait for the Inc to come in before I can switch over. They say its supposed to come in any day now. But when I do have that Inc in my hands, I'm going right up to Verizon to switch it out for the X.

My only worry is that there will be no X's in stock when I go up there to trade the phone in. It could be before release day or after release day when my Inc comes in. I don't know what to do lol and I have no clue how popular this phone will be in my area :(

Screw that, I would call Verizon and deal with corporate over the phone. They have been allowing people to switch their Inc order over to the X order. Don't trust what the store tells you, make the call and get your order switched.

Upvote 0
I came up with and posted a limerick on the Droid Incredible forum, while I was waiting for the Incredible. I cancelled it after the shipping debacle got worse...now I await the "X"..but here is the limerick I came up with:

There once was a phone from Nantucket
It wouldn't ship,so everyone said "F*ck it"

They went with the "X"
and it was better than sex

now Verizon and FedEx can stuff it!

I can't wait to get this phone!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones