1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root anyone figure out how to root if your on v3 leak?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iAndroiid, Jul 24, 2010.

1. iAndroiid

iAndroiid Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    New Jersey
    any links or guides if your version 3 on the 2.1 leaked ota to go to root?

thanks for whoever can help me

also is it worth it to go from v3 leak to a rom or rooted version? do some have a root version that works fast and is a lot better than v3 leak?

thanks again!

Advertisement

2. ppbb

ppbb Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Do a search. And yes to all your other questions.

Search for root for leakers. There Re several methods available. With one being the most successful.

Once I rooted it changed my phone into a beast. Fast. Stable.

3. zutmin

zutmin Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2010
    zion
    Here are two guides to help get you rooted. The first link appears to be the easiest/quickest method to achieve root. Of course, the tutorial came out after I had already spent 3 hours trying to root with SDK and the adb commands. Alas, tt was so rewarding to finally achieve root.

http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-eris/127861-universal-eris-root-dummies.html

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/125436-detailed-leak-root-tutorial.html

I am currently running a Sense rom that you may like if you really dig Sense. [ROM 7/15/2010] xtrSENSE3.0.3 [apps2sd,jit,oc]-high performance HTC Sense - xda-developers

There are so many great roms out there to help you get the best performance and functionality out of you Eris. Have fun, and remember....always do a nand backup! :cool:

4. iAndroiid

iAndroiid Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    New Jersey
    thank you