1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Anyone find the $5 Value Bundle attractive?

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by horsecharles, Aug 9, 2016.

1. horsecharles

horsecharles Android Expert

Dec 14, 2010
    NYC
    Seems like you can do all the following for free with other apps n methods?

Value Bundle FAQs

What is Value Bundle? Value Bundle includes 5 great Services for only $5. The features included in the Value Bundle are the following:

1. Call Forwarding: Forward calls from your cell phone to any local number. Call Forwarding is easy to set up and use, so you never miss a call!
    2. Screen-it: Manage your calls better by seeing the caller's name and phone number before you answer, even if it's not stored in your cell phone's contact list.
    3. Unlimited Directory Assistance: Unlimited calls to directory assistance for business and residential listings in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
    4. Voicemail to Text: Converts your voicemails to texts and delivers them straight to your phone or email.
    5. International Text Messaging: Send text messages across the globe.
    How do I get the Value Bundle? The Value Bundle can be added for $5 through My Account or by dialing 611 from your phone.

Add this today to your monthly plan in My Account. Click the purple "Edit/Change Services" button that you see at the top of My Services (found under the 'Device & Plan' tab)!

Advertisement

2. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Jun 7, 2010
    Male
    USA
    Yeah, I'd pass on that.

1. Don't use it. This isn't the 80s anymore. Also, if I wanted calls forwarded, I would use Google Voice.

2. Mr Number is perfect and better

3. I use an app or browser for that

4. Don't need text voicemails. Don't like voicemails much.

5. I use FB Messenger or Viber for that.

horsecharles likes this.