1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone get Jawbone Companion to work with T-Bolt?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nomad1600, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Nomad1600

Nomad1600 Newbie

I use the Jawbone ERA bluetooth and extra capabilities are available to some Android phones; unfortunately, Thunderbolt not listed. Seems some have gotten it to work... if anyone here has I would sure appreciate finding out how. Thanks!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. panther2469

panther2469 Android Enthusiast

3. Nomad1600

Nomad1600 Newbie

Thanks, i tried a few times but the mytalk program says it doesn't recognize my device. I tried re-pairing my phone a few times.

I will try again... but is that all you needed to do to get it to work with your Thunderbolt?

4. Nomad1600

Nomad1600 Newbie

Thanks, i tried a few times but the mytalk program says it doesn't recognize my device. I tried re-pairing my phone a few times.

I will try again... but is that all you needed to do to get it to work with your Thunderbolt?

5. panther2469

yes , download jawbone updater to pc, pluged in ERA headset via usb port, once connected go to advanced settings and turn on jawboneLINK. Downloaded app to phone and it worked. Hope this helps.

Joon525 likes this.
  6. Nomad1600

Nomad1600 Newbie

Thanks again, this gives me hope, and I will retry making sure to follow the steps you outlined. Seemed other T-Bolt users have been able to to but I have also seen where other T-Bolt users could not. I emailed Jawbone customer support and they simply said they didn't support the Thunderbolt and couldn't say if they would in the future.

7. Nomad1600

Nomad1600 Newbie

Success! That seemed to do it and it is now working. Adds some pretty slick features (earpiece battery status, alerts to calendar events). Thanks again!:)

8. panther2469

your welcome

9. Thunder22

Thunder22 Member

works for me

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews