The end of one year contracts puts me in a big dilemma. My droid works but the screen is cracked and I want a new phone. Do I: 1. Get a Thunderbolt for $320 on a one year contract and sell it in 10 months for a more powerful phone. Downside: I really would like a phone with a super amoled+ screen and dual core would be a bonus. 2. Wait for the Samsung Droid Charge and get a two year contract and be stuck with an already 8 month old cpu/gpu for the next two years. 3. Wait for the bionic with a locked bootloader and perhaps a lousy pentile matrix screen. 4. Wait six more months for the phone I really want: the Galaxy S2. I am leaning toward 1 or 4. If I go with 1, then it will be an extra 4 months until I can get the phone I want. If I go with 4 then I have to keep the Droid for 6 more months.