1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Anyone go from touch pro2 to moment?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by george919, Nov 5, 2009.

1. george919

george919 New Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Hello everyone. I am on my 2nd windows mobile phone. I bought the touch pro 2 a few weeks ago and while the phone is great I am tired of the typical wm headaches. I am doing daily soft resets, etc. Grrrrr! Anyways, has anyone made the leap from the TP2 to the moment? how has the change been? I have one week to decide whether I will return the tp2.

Advertisement

2. Warlock

Warlock Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    I didn't have a TP2, but I had a TP and hated it. I switched to a Moment on Friday and have not looked back.

I'm liking Android a lot. The more I play with it the more I like it.

Warlock

Oh and welcome to the forum.

3. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    I havent owned a TP2 but I did use one for a day or so and I've owned a TP. The TP2 is more business centric with the mobile office apps and native outlook compatibility. The ONLY reason I would choose the TP2 is if I absolutely needed to edit office and create office docs and/or you're tied to the offices outlook exchange server. The speakerphone setup on the TP2 is slick, but not necessary and the Moment is significantly louder. I loved the WM OS in the stand alone PDA days, but beyond a little recent window dressing the OS has changed little since then. Maybe WM7 will bring WM out of the dark ages, but WM 6.x is over complicated unstable crap. I just replaced my TP with a Moment and I feel like I was released from prison.

4. george919

george919 New Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Thanks for the feedback!