• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone got a Google Voice Invite?

If anyone isn't patient enough to wait for an invite either through Google or a generous soul, there are a ton available on eBay. I bought mine today for just $.99...which is perfectly fine for me, it's insignificant enough to basically be free. And now I have GV and can get it all set up and read for my Android phone without waiting around for an invite to come in.

Upvote 0
Alright, so I have had google voice from the beginning, and should be getting invites any time now right? I figured with how many topics keep popping up about this I would create one topic to manage who needs one/has one. Post here if you need one or have one to spare. This will help with alot of the clutter about getting an invite hopefully.

NEED INVITES:
DR0ID - xl0066@gmail.com
Droid2001 - atyanez@gmail.com
Wiggles - blindedsoldiers@gmail.com

HAVE INVITES:

(none)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones