1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Anyone got referral codes?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kolosus, Mar 25, 2012.

1. monkeybread

monkeybread Newbie

I have one but I dont know if its still good. Got it back in May and I have no idea how to check it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

OK people. One of my buddies just got his code. It has all 3 uses on it.

Thanks! :)

3. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Android Expert

Here's my brother in laws. Just got it around 8 hours ago..

Thank you again if you've used the code. His phones down and we don't have the money to pay till this weekend.

4. Topken

Topken Well-Known Member

Got three texts messages saying my code was used once and that there are still 2 uses left on it. Which I find kinda funny so could someone post if my code doesnt work for them or that it does still work on a fourth try?

5. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

As of today (Saturday the 4th) your code is valid. I'm pretty sure it'll be valid for this promo period.

monkeybread likes this.
  6. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

The text messages are auto generated and are not dependable evidence of use or how many left.

I got a text that mine was used once but I got a $50 credit and my code shows as invalid or used up.

Others have reported that they got a text that their code was used once and on the same day got a text that it was all used up.

Some received one credit. Some received two ($50, I'm in this group as is wetbiker), some received all three credits ($75). My friend told me that Boost gave him a $100 credit all in one day. I personally think he's confused.

Your code is used up. I have a spare Boost phone and I go through the motions of activating it... just far enough to test the validity of the codes, I do not actually activate it.

Among other theories as to why we do not receive full credit is that someone started up an account but for some reason or another never actually put money into the account, maybe they decided they didn't really want Boost. Or maybe they didn't want the set they activated and abandoned the account instead of using the same account.

7. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Android Expert

Mine came about 1momth after.
    And I received full credit for all three.
    message said I had two referrals left.
    It was incorrect.

8. Topken

Topken Well-Known Member

K thanks for checking and I have been paid for all three uses. Bill was paid for this month and I have $35 in the account now just need to drop $5 in for next month.

9. WindowGuard

WindowGuard Lurker

Hi All,

Love this forum!

My referral codes:

129703637806 from 7/26/12 - Never Used

XXXXXXXXXXXX - deactivated

Enjoy,
    WG

10. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

The second code is invalid now. I guess when they sent you the latest one they deactivated the previous one...
    WindowGuard: 254429872358 Promotional code must be redeemed during this promotional period : [10/10/2011 00:10 AM] (CST) to [05/20/2012 00:05 AM] (CST)

WindowGuard likes this.
  11. fryguy2

fryguy2 Member

Thanks to whoever used mine.

12. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Android Expert

Has my code been used at all?

13. inigomontoyasr

inigomontoyasr Android Enthusiast

All of mine have been used/credited and may now be removed.

Thank you all so much.

14. applepix

applepix Lurker

If anyone has an unused code, I just got a phone today and am looking for one. Just PM me.

15. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Android Expert

Forums closed?
    Tapatalk said the forum was closed xP

16. fryguy2

fryguy2 Member

How do you know when someone uses your code, or how many uses left?

Thanks

17. rubenred1

rubenred1 Lurker

Fryguy, you will see money added to your account 3X =$75

18. WindowGuard

WindowGuard Lurker

My code 129703637806 was used twice last night " 08/15/2012 09:21PM Recharge $50.00 " --- Thank You mysterious two!

Now just waiting for my code to be used again... Super Sweet

WG

19. Savage Shadows

Savage Shadows Android Enthusiast

I will be able to post two codes by the end of the promotion period. I usually forget to pay my phone bill until just hours after service cuts out, I don't do reboost in case I don't have enough in the associated account. Overdraft sucks. Fortunately I have one on time payment already during the promotion. Also, its a good incentive to pay on time.

So one code from me, and the other, surprisingly, from my mother. I think all Boost customers will be glad to hear, one more time, how our prices rock. According to her, last month, my mother's phone bill cost her about $150 on TMobile. She lost her phone early this month, and was trying to look into buying a used phone, since she wasn't eligible for an upgrade until fall of next year. She knew how much I pay for my phone, and since she bought me one for my birthday before I moved to Arizona, how much the EVO Design cost. So she paid to terminate her TMobile contract, bought the Design, and signed up for Boost. I don't know how much she had to pay TMo, but I think she will have saved most of what she just paid within the remainder of the year by switching to Boost.

Good job guys, we have an awesome carrier, and you made a smart decision if you are a loyal customer to them. Between referral codes, the occasional phone bill paid for customers unable to pay for their service, and other things, Boost rocks.

On another note, kolosus, when I have a code, would you mind editing your original post to direct people to PM me for it? I'll post something telling people to PM me too, but figured it wouldn't hurt to say so in the first post as well. If its not displayed openly in the forum, then maybe Boost would be less inclined to try to do something about it. I'd like to stay on their good side.

20. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

I doubt boost would be upset over this. They're making money doing this. This is not the first time they're putting out promo codes. Further, according to Septembersrain (a boost store owner over in the Boost section of the forum) 75% or more of the codes are not being used.

21. 111boost111

111boost111 Lurker

I just ordered a new Boost phone and it is expected to arrive around Tuesday, this week, I'm looking for a valid code I can use to activate it when it arrives. I will need it asap, as I will have to start the porting process to switch my old number to my new phone as soon as it arrives in order to have to old phone shut off before the next billing date comes up. If anyone has a new code or one they are sure is still valid, please share! I will do the same when I get codes, this is now my second new Boost phone, so I should have some to share soon, I hope! Thanks!!!

22. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

Answered over in the Boost Mobile section of the forum. Look there.

23. reese1982

reese1982 Lurker

I just got a boostmobile referal code today. Please use: 123278452488

24. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Android Expert

Here's a new code, this ones my friends.
    So use it up all yahoo want guys. Three chances. By the end of the night itllbe on more webpages.

25. dcoates02

dcoates02 Lurker

Any new codes?

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews