• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone got the Android 5.0 Lollipop?

Odysse

Sep 27, 2013
OK here we go again. Despite there is not an Official Samsung List of devices to upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop yet, I was wondering if we users of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 will receive some day in future of 2015 the upgrade.

We all know Samsung usually start upgrading from the latest devices to the oldest.

I really like the new Multitasking Multiwindow feature of the Android OS 5.0. Do you ?

OK here we go again. Despite there is not an Official Samsung List of devices to upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop yet, I was wondering if we users of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 will receive some day in future of 2015 the upgrade.

We all know Samsung usually start upgrading from the latest devices to the oldest.

I really like the new Multitasking Multiwindow feature of the Android OS 5.0. Do you ?

I just got the 4.4.2 update last week.

Upvote 0

Your title is very misleading. You should change it. Also samsung only said that the s5 might probably recieve the update in december. From that You can surmise that the tab 3 MAY get it later next year or mid next year. That is if we even get the update. No here could tell you if we will or won't. You'll just have to wait and see. I just know it won't be anytime soon.

And do you mean the multiwindow feature of 4.4?

Upvote 0
Your title is very misleading. You should change it. Also samsung only said that the s5 might probably recieve the update in december. From that You can surmise that the tab 3 MAY get it later next year or mid next year. That is if we even get the update. No here could tell you if we will or won't. You'll just have to wait and see. I just know it won't be anytime soon.

And do you mean the multiwindow feature of 4.4?

I mean the one on the pic below:

30vkx8x.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones