• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone Got the Invisible Shield yet?

I got my shipping confirmation on the 26th, but USPS didn't have any record of it until today, and the record says, "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 28, 2010 to expect your package for mailing.." So, being shipped basically means it's still on the loading dock, so don't get too excited.

I bought the Zagg because it was apparently available. I was only getting it to hold me over till the Steinheils came out, but at this rate, the Steinheils will probably show up in my mailbox before the Zagg.

I've never had a Zagg shield before but have heard great things about it. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again, though, because they didn't handle this very well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones